Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Ramblings in TF2


I had to share this with you guys.. hahaha!




[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: my mousepad feels nice against my nipples!
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: oh did I say that out loud?
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: My keyboard feels nice against mine
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: Actually i’m writing with my nipples
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: you must have big nipples
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: I’ve just trained for years
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: Black Belt in nipple-fu
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: I can make headshots with my mouse between my asscheeks
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: nipple-fu that is sick
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: I’m norwegian, what do you expect?
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: he. i’m jewish. I have the ancient powers of the JEW!
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: a conspiracy first brought to life by jezus and the roman empire
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: My friend refuses to teach me Jewjitsu
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: He says i’m not jew enough :(
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: Jewjitsu is just a small part of the ancient power of the JEW
Resistansen «» FF63 the Naked: Enlighten me, Oh Mighty Jew
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: jew-robics, juice-squeezing, turning pubes into jew-gold, etc
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: we are not mere human mortals
[FB] Jonni The Juiciest Jew: we are the embodyment of pure religious skill




HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i couldn't concentrate after reading this.. hahahaha!!
nipple-fu .. . wtf!

crash out~

No comments: