Saturday, July 5, 2008

photo-fortress 2

As crash putting post on team-fortress 2..so i decided to add on thise post about some of the interesting images taken in-game.. hope u guys enjoy it!.


firework by soldier.


pT blackstar sacrificing for the team.


looks like some kind of graphic design .


super fast shutter speed ;) able to capture the rocket from the soldier..


fire and pyro..perfect match


cool snapshot of spy. looks like predator..


another spy snapshot..cool effect of the spy.


kaboomm...


our max heavy from hell..dont mess..


my new nemesis...shannon the pro sniper.. :P


seven second surgery by medic!

3 comments:

Jason Ng said...

Man..make me miss tf2. I will be back this weekend :D gonna play my heart out..lol..

PoCoTee said...

hi there^^ if im not guess wrong, u're dasein student rite?^^ hehe me too^^ nice to meet ya^^ ur artworks 're totally AMAZING! ^^

Project Transmissions said...

mmm kenneth chan is the dasien student....