Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DBKL's Artwork

They said rules are ment to be broken. . . . This shop, and
this other hawker stores here has been operating illegally for many years in Taman Desa Setapak. . . . .
I bet none of them foreseen of such thing to happen. . .
When i heard the news 1st hand from a friend of mine, i myself couldn't believe it. . . .
Gone. . . . . . . .
I had to go there just to see how bad the disaster was. . . .
I remember those days eating here with a bunch of friends and having a great time. . . .
The destruction machine. . . . . .
I feel sorry for the victims of this awful event. . . .
Shit!! I guess following the rules is better than not. . . . . For more information and pictures of the event. . . click here. Never underestimate the power of DBKL over Taman Desa Setapak. . . . . . Below are some video taken by the residents nearby. . . . .







Kennyville

2 comments:

Scarlet Kiss said...

eh. why one got graffiti on d wall another dun hv? two places ar?

Project Transmissions said...

yeah 7 corners =S but the want which doesnt have graffitti also got di now =S