Monday, March 9, 2009

Chivas Event

First and foremost i forgot to bring my camera , forget to bring my camera and yes, i forgot to bring my camera. . . . grrrrr . . . . . =(( Anyway , all i have to say is a beautifully setup event. Everything was place nicely at the right spot, and the deco was awesome. Never before i seen MOS/Euphoria Sunway look as good as it was that night. There were plasma's everywhere and the DJ booth was at the 1st floor. The Dj's were great and entirely is a great event.

The runaway horse

Prison break?
Yeeehhhaaaa~~!
Family Portrait~







Pics thanks to Eva , my camera phone and lastly not forgetting the camera man at the event for the black and white pics ^^ , =___="

Kennyville

2 comments:

Jason Ng said...

Lol..was there and met you kenny :D

but not a night for me that night :p

Free flow is bad for health.. lol.

Project Transmissions said...

Ahahaha~! How much did u drink wei??? XD No wonder you look quite blur when you were talking to me XP