Saturday, May 10, 2008

Brand New Toy

Muahahahaha~~~ my brand new toy~~The Nikon F-501. Today i was testing the camera and i have to say it ROCKS~!!!! I can't believe myself XD Thank you so much uncle Keng Ho =P Well this camera was sick but now is alive again =)


My very 1st shot with the camera =) I guess this place is the most nearest place for me to test shots at. =P The rest below is artworks from the exhibition and also some artworks from Graffitti artist ^^







Yes My brand new toy is a 20 year old ++ camera XD is a film base camera^^ And today i loaded in a 12 pic role negative film just to test whether is the camera working or not. And it work 0___o I lovvveeee it sooooo much=) Can't wait to load slide films into it =) happy happy happy~~~ WEEEEEEEE~~~~~~ =P



Kennyville


2 comments:

ling @ lengmuizai said...

wahhh...nikon nikon nikon...i wan oso ler....aiks...wait so long...hw much jek?? good camera?? hehe...

Project Transmissions said...

ahahahaha is a very old camera my uncle pass to me =)