Friday, February 8, 2008

Fish "Eyeing" EBX

For those who is wondering why does some of my pics colors all "sudah tukar warna". It is because i use some film called EBX and crossprocessed it. This is the end product of a cross process EBX film. Everything will look more greenish and yellowish. I am kinda dissapointed with this role of films cose i burn lots of pics =(. It was quite hard to control the ammount of shutter speed. Most of my pics came out underexpose. . . . . This are the pics that survive and some others in the other post i did =P Enjoy~

"XRAYED" at my school library door XD

She looks like Japanese or some Korean girl to me. Don't you think so? ^^
Trees at the waterfall area. . .
Centrepoint playground. . .
Mamaking in "Chowyang" (Everyone afraid of the "Flashbang" except Amanda) XD

The essential necklace
The chair i wish i can take back home. . . .
My favourite senior =P
Pasar Malam biker police ^^
OU
Project transmitted ^^
Theres actually a huge cool signboard over there. . But now the pic end up like this because of underexposure. . . . haiz. . . .
The clouds and treesss. . . . .
Kennyville





No comments: