Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Fish Eyed"

Lately i have been bumming around with my fish eye allot. And i just found out i am really addicted to night pictures.So if you go around and bump into a guy holding a really wierd looking camera at night, it most prolly be me. Enjoy the pics.
The Bouncer thought i was really drunk when i toke this picture. . . .
Experiment.....

Pyramid's New year and Christmas decor. . . .

Erng Mei nearly got killed that day. . .
Addmore says he see a reflection. . . .

The candid shot. . . . .
I got a free game for taking this picture XD
The addiction which will never stop. . . .
The "DJ"

Another life threatening picture. . . .
1st time using color flash. . . .
Look out for Joanne's foot. . . =P
5 am in the morn. . . .
"Ouch~!"
The real "DJ" in the house. . "DJ Pupu"
Neil "21 shots" Respect respect. . . .

Give me my drink you idiot. . . don't just stand there and stare at chiqs~!


Breakers. . .
Shock by the dancers in Breakers. . . .
PT members. . . Crash missing =(
Both my "Kawan baik" Cough cough XD

Breakers decor. . .

Sorry Azriel i tried . . . But at least you are still in it. . . . . Jann ming your second present =P
Cant wait for my next film . . . . Kennyville out. . . ^^

No comments: