Thursday, January 10, 2008

DO YOU THINK I WOULD READ THIS BS?!

okay this is defintely not a way to go okay.. i mean.. who blogs like this must seriously die..

"*sigh* wut a busy 2 weeks. thought that after handing in all my assignments, I could have time to catch up with my studies as you know, as years go by, everything that goes through ur brain tends to be kinda hard to remember and all those reasons that u could come up with to blame your slow-processing brain. exams are just 2 weeks away and I am so not prepared to end this semester. so much work yet so little time. and thanks to the timetable schedule I am gonna finish my exams so early that all 4 subjects are cramped up into 7 exact days. how can u study company law in a one day gap? how can u study accounting in only 2 days? stupid coordinator! you know some people are addicted to drugs and some cigarettes and some candy and some maybe computer games...and I have just realised what I am really really addicted to, and it kinda creeps me out cuz I am an addict. it's COFFEE. no coffee, no talk. I need, or should I say I MUST drink a cup of coffee every single morning. I have tried not to drink coffee once in a while in the morning throughout the whole day, and I basically collapsed, as in my mind. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't focus, I can't even drive properly. I know it is just coffee and not some drug or wut not. But I am a COFFEE ADDICT! even if it is not pure nescafe or mocha or latte, (most of the time I drink NesLo) I just have brain dead the whole day til I get my cuppa coffee from uni. crap! Melbourne's getting hotter and hotter as days go by. today's temparature's about 30C plus which is actually alright for those of u who are in Msia, but in Melbourne, 30C is like a chicken getting roasted at the highest temperature ever! imagine spring's about 30C, guess what temperature it would be in summer? 40C plus..or maybe slightly lesser la. goodness..so gonna see naked men and women walking around the streets. gonna get eye sore everyday. *blek*.. my 2nd bro's getting married! woohoo! so gonna be an aunt in 1-2 yrs time (I hope)..my first family wedding. what's sad is that they postponed their wedding date so I could make it back home end of the year. wil only be back for 10 days in winter next year so they decided why not make it in december when I have graduated and I dun need to rush back and forth neways. so friggin guilty now. it's their wedding and not mine..and they purposely postponed it for ME! *sob sob*"...they're not very young at all, and still gotta wait for me to come back to have it..eiyer..so guilty lah! something changed with my mum too. I know she doesn't know wut friendster is nor a blog, so I can actually express myself about her here..keke..nothing reli that bad la. she used to be the most supportive person compared to my dad and since I got over here in Melbourne..walauweh..friggin pessimistic. everything that comes to her ear would be negative and she never thinks at the bright side. I went for church camp, and she said 'NO, CANNOT GO!'. I was blank for a while and questioned her. billions of reasons came out until I really gave up and do not want to talk to her. on the other hand, when I told my dad the purpose I am going for the church camp, he said 'OK, Daddy will pray for you also'! I was like super touched that my dad was so 'holy' and I cried..my dad never talked to me this way before, or should I say he's never ever like this before, NEVER! he was super understanding since I got over, I dunno why. what had happened to my parents??? switch of character? weird man weird...my mum even suggested to me that I do not need to attend my bro's wedding if it falls in July (as planned earlier)..WHAT?!?! what kinda mother would ask u to not attend ur bro's wedding if u can't come back. for me if I will only be able to come home even for 3 days, I would attend no matter what. reli reli dunno what happened la..ish! neways sigh..til next time then.."

fucking sleeze fest.. no disrespect to wherever i found this la.. but omg.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... did anyone actually catch anything said in here.. or did u just close my window.. u closed it didn't you?! .. what u have just seen is just some form of verbal diarhoea splattered across the webpage.. and there's no one to clean it up.. NO ONE!

crash. . out..

No comments: