Friday, December 21, 2007

The Historical Trip

The very 1st interesting thing that I bump into on the way to Melaka.

I should send this picture in the Star picture contest and win RM 50.XD


My 1st stop at Melaka , the infamous Chicken rice balls.

Acording to my brother this is the very 1st restoran who started off the Chicken rice balls madness. I have to say the chicken really taste good, but the rice is any ordinary rice. But it just comes round.
Bukit "Sean Paul" Get busy =P

The bicycle used by the motorcyclist above to train his skills.


Enjoying the transmissions by us so far . . . .

Makes me feel like sculpting something.
This police here is seriously a great poser like Pupu XD I swear he is posing. . . or maybe starring at "chiqs"
After exploring Mahkota parade and the rest of the area around there i took of to Tanpin.
Wohoo~! Ended up in Cowboy Town A' Famosa Resort.

They love playing with fire. . . .




Seriously. . . .


Now they blast of a fireworks across the face of the audience. ( its just a train btw )

And into the air of course. . .

1st time trying to play light painting with fireworks. Some picture screwed up thought.

Next day i got back to Jonker Walk for more eating marathon. . .

1st stop Chicken rice ball. . . This 1 not so "cun" The chicken very ordinary.

They need more of this stencils around KL. Seriously.

More people enjoying our transmissions. . . .

Aliens which conquered part of Melaka.

I want this light in my room.

So me. . .

The after effect of taking too much alcoholic drinks. . . .

The motorcyclist change his job. . . .

The church also enjoying our transmissions. . .

This cendol is "super duper" Delicious. . . Is damn nice to eat and is damn freaking crowded too.

Thats how that guy above got so drunk. . .

When the Japanese came "Shin Chan" was there too.

Aiya wasted is not "Shin Chan" alone.

"Whoah" banyaknyer~~

My last stop was the famous "satay celup" . Yummy yummy. . . .

Had a great trip =P Wish to travel around Malaysia and then the rest of the world. "Daft bila mau pergi Bukit Tinggi~! Cheryl Kecohlah =P" DNS lets crossover sometime soon again ;)

-Kennyville

No comments: